Friday, July 1, 2011

July- The Bottle Dragon

Kiln needed to wash his claws, so he made a soap dish.


    Kiln D. Ragon is a partly blue bottle dragon. I know that you probably don’t believe in dragons, but if you believe, you will see them.  The bottle dragon had been upset for a long time before I was walking my dog near Spotswood- Englishtown Road, where I saw him. He was tear- stained and perked up when my dog barked. His head lifted, so that I could read the sign that was tied skillfully around his neck.
  “I eat garbage, and I will slump your bottles for you, the sign read.  Not knowing what slumped bottles were, I returned home with my faithful and loyal dog trailing close behind.  I fed him and then settled down at my computer.  I looked up slumped bottles on the Internet.  After finding out what this amazing project was, I ran to see the dragon’s former owner.  I walked home with a very happy dragon.  I gave the dragon a more appropriate name (Kiln D. Ragon)   Now, Kiln slumps my bottles and eats my garbage . 

No comments:

Post a Comment